LETTING YOUR PROPERTYWe undertake to:
- Advise on the preparation of your property to ensure we achieve it's maximum letting potential. Record all individual preferences, re smokers, pets etc.
- Access our comprehensive database to examine similar properties comparable in terms of size, location, and rental income.
- Find the ideal tenant 'match' for your property from either our extensive list of private and corporate clients, via our web site, or through local advertising.
- Conduct viewings and obtain suitable references and background information on prospective tenants.
- Select suitable tenants for your approval, then prepare all necessary paperwork i.e. tenancy agreements, AT5 forms, bank details, etc.
- Advise the tenants of their personal responsibilities, ensure that they fully understand the Lease Agreement, and make them aware of the consequences should they fail to meet their liabilities.
- Take meter readings etc. and notify the relevant authorities/public utilities of the new tenant details.
MANAGING YOUR PROPERTYWe undertake to:
- Ensure as far as possible that rents are collected on time and forwarded in accordance with your personal instruction.
- Maintain regular contact with the Tenant and conduct regular inspections of your property.
- Arrange any necessary or emergency repairs on your behalf, up to a pre-agreed figure.
- Negotiate any Tenant disputes.
- Deal with all day-to-day matters and queries raised by the Tenant.